Saturday 30 December 2017

Women / New Fine Art Series

Women, not only fascinated by how they fight life obstacles off but also by how they build bridges and climb the ladder to achieve more, become more independent and most importantly appreciated, visible, vivid and bold - I decided to produce a series of photographs.

© Marta Kochanek

How they work together, how they achieve, how they build relationships in business and also in personal life? Fascination, inspiration ... all this can lead to perfect professional relationships, friendships, romances and marriages. What would really be bad or wrong about it?

© Marta Kochanek

The possibility of working with women and being surrounded by them on a daily basis I learned through observations, questions I asked and books I read. By creating the series I am not saying that men are wrong or useless! No, not at all.
Women series is my visual reflection on what I found fascinating.

© Marta Kochanek

© Marta Kochanek
Many thanks to
Evie Branka for helping me out with Production
Gemma Howard-Masters for Hair and Make up
Barbara Gibson for assisting me and supporting my research
Will Price for letting us use his precious equipment of Movie Makers set

No comments:

Post a Comment